Below are some resources related to the Capstone Project:
- The National Science Education Standards include examples of the types of inquiry-based lessons that you may wish to describe in your project.
- Most of the resources that you have seen throughout the course are examples of the types of activities, labs, and learning objects that you can use for inspiration for your projects. However, let me list a few that I consider to be the best and that you can look at as exemplars:
- All of the Hubblesite "Amazing Space" online explorations
- The Chandra Educational Materials classroom-ready activities
- The Gettysburg CLEA laboratories
- The ClassAction Modules
- The Colorado PhET simulations
- There are no online versions you can read, but I also recommend the GEMS guides "The Real Reasons for Seasons" and "Invisible Universe."
Tell us about it!
Have another website or printed piece on this topic that you have found useful? Share it in our Comment space below!