Technical Chart Analysis Activity
Using what you have learned in this lesson, answer the following questions regarding the chart below and submit your answers in the Canvas Activity.
- What type of chart is this?
- What type of price information does it show?
- What is the prevailing trend?
- What does the blue line represent?
- What is the single red line in the second box?
- What is indicated in the bottom box?
- What are the two red lines connecting price points called?
- The point at which the upper red line crosses the right axis is called?
- The point at which the lower red line crosses the right axis is called?
- Is this market “overbought,” “oversold,” “neutral”?
This activity, due at 11:59 pm on Sunday, is worth up to 20 points on the EBF 301 grading scale. Each question is worth up to 2 points.
The Fundamental Factors activity is due as usual this week, at 11:59 pm on Sunday, and is worth 30 points on the EBF 301 grading scale. Please refer to the Fundamental Factors Instructions for additional information and grading rubric.
Submitting Your Work
Technical Chart Analysis Activity: Submit your answers to the Lesson 10 Technical Chart Activity.
Fundamental Factors: Submit your work as single word processed document and screen captures to the Lesson 10 Fundamental Factors Activity in Canvas.