Baring's Bank Case Study Activity
Using the information presented in this Lesson, evaluate the Baring's Bank case to determined where the flaws were in the risk controls.
- What controls were lacking in the Singapore office?
- What were Nick Gleeson's biggest mistakes?
- What should London have done to prevent this?
- What controls/guidelines do you think should have been in place?
- Using the "Recommendations" presented in the lesson, which of these would you recommend in this instance?
This activity is worth up to 20 points on the EBF 301 grading scale. Each question is worth up to 4 possible points.
The Fundamental Factors activity is due as usual this week, at 11:59 pm on Sunday, and is worth 30 points on the EBF 301 grading scale. Please refer to the Fundamental Factors Instructions for additional information and grading rubric.
Submitting Your Work
Case Study Activity: Submit your findings to the Lesson 11 Case Study Activity in Canvas.
Fundamental Factors: Submit your work as a single word processed document Lesson 11 Fundamental Factors Activity in Canvas.