Your Participation Assignment is in the Lesson 9 Module
For Participation Assignments there are several different formats. Please see review the specific instructions in participation assignments for details on how to complete the assignments.
Basic Assignment Submission Instructions
- Select one of the prompts in Your assignment in Canvas to respond to.
- When you are ready, log in to Canvas.
- Click on the Module tab.
- Scroll down to Lesson 9.
- Open the Lesson 9 Participation
- Provide the prompt you selected in the submission.
- Type or paste your text into the dropbox Message window (attachments have been disabled) for the Elevator Pitch Paragraph, Elevator Pitch Outline, and Oil in the News. For Visual Story you will need to upload a pdf submission, for the Discussion you will need to post in the specific discussion board. You are encouraged to keep a copy of each submission as technological difficulties happen.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the window.
You will be graded on the quality of your participation. See the grading rubric in Canvas for specific details that will be used to help differentiate between unsatisfactory, satisfactory, and excellent contributions.