In this lesson, you learned about general types of nonmarket strategy and specific strategies for activities in non-government arenas (private politics). The case study, continued from the previous lessons and concluded here, developed a nonmarket strategy based on the outcomes of the nonmarket analysis. The Case Study introduced new concepts related to non-profit organizations and their role in the nonmarket arena.
- the meaning of "nuclear energy" and the difference between fission and fusion;
- details of steps in the uranium fuel cycle;
- profiles of major international nuclear agencies;
- to quantify nuclear generation capacity around the world;
- about externalities related to nuclear generation including the risk of catastrophe and terrorism but also the advantage of emissions-free generation;
- technical details of March 11, 2011 accident at Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan;
- how to research and report on international nuclear generation estimates.
Have you completed everything?
You have reached the end of Lesson 5! Double-check the list of requirements on the first page of this lesson to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there.