In this lesson you learned...
- to identify all countries in Europe and which are members of the European Union;
- the history of the European Union and to identify its institutions;
- how the EU makes decisions;
- about key EU policies and programs related to energy and the environment, including the Treaty of Lisbon, EU ETS, "20-20-20," and the SET-Plan;
- to quantify and describe energy supply and demand across Europe, including electricity generation and strategic priorities for future investment and development;
- some opportunities and challenges of using infrastructure developments to enable a single internal EU energy market;
- to research energy markets of individual European countries.
Have you completed everything?
You have reached the end of Lesson 10! Double-check the list of requirements on the first page of this lesson to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there.