In this lesson, you learned...
- key characteristics related to geography, population, and Indian society;
- about the Indian economy as it relates to energy;
- the extent and impact of energy infrastructure challenges in India;
- about energy-sector governance in India and opportunity for foreign investment;
- to explain energy markets in India, in terms of supply and demand;
- about opportunities and plans for addressing energy challenges in India;
- about off-grid applications India, including microgrids and solar lanterns/charging stations.
Have you completed everything?
You have reached the end of Lesson 12! Double-check the list of requirements on the first page of this lesson to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there.