Overview of Lesson 11
With this lesson, we will explore China, including the Chinese Communist Party and its role in society and business and the opportunities and challenges of doing business with and in China.
What will we learn?
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to...
- identify characteristics related to geography, population, and Chinese society;
- explain Chinese government and key institutions;
- describe business models for foreign investment in China;
- explain energy markets in China, in terms of supply and demand;
- discuss China's Five Year Plans and implications for the energy sector;
- explain the World Trade Organization and its role in international trade;
- describe what a Clean Development Mechanism is.
What is due for Lesson 11?
The table below provides an overview of the requirements for Lesson 10. For details, please see individual assignments.
Please refer to the Calendar in Canvas for specific time frames and due dates.
|REQUIREMENT||SUBMITTING YOUR WORK|
|Read Lesson 11 content and any additional assigned material||Not submitted.|
|Weekly Activity 11||Yes—Complete Activity located in the Modules Tab in Canvas.|
|Case Study--participate in Case Study Q & A as described in Case Study guidelines.||Check Canvas calendar for all Case Study Due Dates.|