You should now be able to:
- describe how colonialism impacted Rwanda’s social and economic order;
- examine the historical legacies of colonialism in Rwanda;
- describe the general timeline of events that led to the 1994 Rwandan Genocide;
- describe the ways in which Hutus and Tutsis were differently treated by the colonial powers;
- discuss the response of the international community to the Rwandan Genocide; and
- discuss the response by the United States to the Rwandan Genocide.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 10 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 10! Double-check the Lesson 10 module in Canvas to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin Lesson 11.