Goals and Learning Objectives
- Identify connections between human and natural components of food systems.
- Understand and apply systems thinking principles to food systems.
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Construct a concept map representing two food systems.
- Identify human and natural component parts of food systems.
- Apply systems thinking strategies in analyzing food systems at an elementary level, including assessing relationships between natural and human system factors that display key functions and characteristics of food systems.
- Identify sustainable and unsustainable characteristics of food systems.