This week, we've taken a critical look at influential theories of overpopulation, the environment, and resource scarcity.
- Take the Quiz Week 4: 10 questions, worth two points each, that will cover key points from the film and the readings. This quiz will be available to you in the Week 4 Module on Canvas. The quiz will have an enforced time limit of 25 minutes. Due Tuesday by 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Submit your Weekly Questions and Reactions. Post due in the discussion forum in the week 4 Module on Canvas by Tuesday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Respond to your classmates Q&R. Read your classmates' questions and reactions and respond to at least 2 of them by Thursday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Post your Final Essay Component: Topic and Thesis Statement by Tuesday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. This means you need to pick your topic for your final essay and determine a general theme (thesis statement). Submit your assignment to the Final Essay Component: Topic/Thesis Statement assignment in the Week 4 module in Canvas.
- Refer to the Final Project Information page in Lesson 3 for more information about this weeks deliverable.
- Provide Peer Feedback on 2 of your fellow students' topic and thesis statements by Thursday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- After the Tuesday night deadline, return to the Final Essay Component: Topic/Thesis Statement assignment in the lesson 4 module in Canvas and click on the Peer Reviews link to access the submissions for which you will be providing feedback.
All assignments will be submitted in Canvas, check the calendar in Canvas for specific due dates.
That's it for Week 4!