This week, we’ve tried to think about how humans and non-humans can be affected by chemicals at harmful levels, and the relationships between human and non-human exposures. This week’s information builds a foundation for next week when we will think about environmental health explicitly through the lens of justice.
In your weekly reactions, be sure to think about the geographic elements of exposure: how do human exposures change based on where people live, their backgrounds, and occupations? You are also encouraged to think back to the “What is nature?" and “We are what we eat” weeks of the course in your discussion.
This week you will:
- Take the Quiz Week 7 by Tuesday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Submit Week 7 Questions and Reactions by Tuesday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Respond to at least 2 of your classmates' Q&R posts by Thursday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Post your annotated bibliography for the final essay by Tuesday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Submit your assignment to the Final Essay Component: Bibliography assignment in the Week 7 module in Canvas.
- Refer to the Final Essay Component: Annotated Bibliography Instructions page in Lesson 6 for more information about the annotated bibliography.
- Respond to at least 2 of your classmates about his/her annotated bibliography by Thursday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- After the Tuesday night deadline, return to the Final Essay Component: Bibliography assignment in the lesson 7 module and click on the Peer Reviews link to access the submissions for which you will be providing feedback.
All assignments will be submitted in Canvas, check the calendar in Canvas for specific due dates.