At the end of Week 1, make sure you have done the following:
- Read the Course SYLLABUS on the course website and on Canvas.
- Read the ORIENTATION section on the course website.
- Read the Week 1 sections on the course website.
- Read Chapter 1 of Moseley, W. G., Perramond, E., Hapke, H. M., & Laris, P. (2014). An introduction to human-environment geography: local dynamics and global processes. John Wiley & Sons.
- Taken the Week 1 Quiz (by Friday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time).
- Posted your Introduction in the Getting to Know You Forum.
Feel free to start reading the chapters for Week 2 in order to get a head start for next week....