This week we have learned about the Food-Energy-Water Nexus and the Environmental Impacts of Agriculture.
Tasks for this week:
- Read the Course Content (Week 5) section on the course website.
- Reading: Leck, H., Conway, D., Bradshaw, M., & Rees, J. (2015). Tracing the water–energy–food nexus: description, theory and practice. Geography Compass, 9(8), 445-460.
- Reading:Stein, C., & Jaspersen, L. J. (2018). A relational framework for investigating nexus governance. The Geographical Journal (online first).
- Reading: Campbell, B. M., Beare, D. J., Bennett, E. M., Hall-Spencer, J. M., Ingram, J. S. I., Jaramillo, F., . . . Shindell, D. (2017). Agriculture production as a major driver of the Earth system exceeding planetary boundaries. Ecology and Society, 22(4)
- Take the Week 5 Quiz in Canvas by Saturday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Post your Week 5 Activity and Discussion assignment on Canvas by Saturday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Please check the calendar in Canvas for specific due dates.