Tasks for this week:
- Read the Course Content (Week 10) section on the course website.
- Reading: Geist, H. J., & Lambin, E. F. (2002). Proximate Causes and Underlying Driving Forces of Tropical Deforestation. BioScience, 52(2), 143-150..
- Reading: Edelman, M., Oya, C., Borras, S.M., 2013. Global Land Grabs: historical processes, theoretical and methodological implications and current trajectories. Third World Quarterly 34(9), 1517-1531.
- Take the Week 10 Quiz (covering this week's materials) by Saturday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Complete Week 10 Activity and Discussion in Canvas by Saturday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Please see the calendar in Canvas for specific due dates.
Get ready for next week - your last week of content!