Climate and Weather
What will we learn?
In this lesson, we'll take a step back and look at what our increased emissions mean both for the climate and for extreme weather events.
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- discuss the varied ways in which the Earth's climate is changing due to anthropogenic radiative forcing;
- understand why changes to our climate also create changes in extreme weather events;
- apply your understanding of the impacts on climate and extreme weather to your Climate Change in My Community project.
Complete the following steps to complete Lesson 3:
- Work through the Impacts on Earth lesson content on this website.
- Read the required readings.
- Take the Lesson 3 Content Quiz.
- Write your Write to Learn response.
If you have questions, please feel free to post them to the Ask a Question forum in the corresponding Canvas module.