Write a peer review of another student's submittal of Lesson 11 – Initial Version of the Final Presentation. After you submit your assignment and the assignment due date has passed, your peer review will become available. Look for the student whose paper you are assigned to review under your Submission.
- Click on the Lesson 11 - Final Presentation assignment in the Lesson 11 module.
- On the right, you will see a name under text that reads "Assigned Peer Reviews".
- Click on the person's name.
- On the resulting page, click on the link to open the assignment you will be critiquing.
- Critique the presentation using the Capstone Project Presentation Rubric as a guide. Your critique should address these elements:
- Route Project Description
- Final Routing Process
- Public Participation Plan
- Presentation Organization & Appearance
- Presentation Verbal Delivery
- Summary and Recommendations
Things to consider in this section: Would you approve the project or not? Why? Where you left with unanswered questions? Did anything spark your interest? Did anything not sit well with you? etc.
- The critique should be submitted electronically, using as a Word document or a PDF using the following naming convention: Lesson12_Critique_AccessAccountID_LastName.doc (or .pdf)
Submitting Your Work
You will be required to complete the rubric and write a written report with you feedback. You will attach the written report to the peer review when you are done. Please read the "How to Complete the Peer Review" document before beginning. The peer review must be complete no later than Sunday at midnight of Lesson 12 (see the course calendar for specific due date).
You will be graded using the Presentation Critique Rubric.