Where to Go for Help
If you have technical problems with any of the learning environments or course elements, there is help available:
- Canvas: The World Campus Help Desk can be contacted by chat, e-mail or phone.
- ZOOM: The World Campus Help Desk can be contacted by chat, e-mail or phone.
- ESRI SOFTWARE: To get help with installation and use of Esri software, please contact email@example.com to open up a support ticket. Please use the subject line “Requesting Esri Support Ticket.” After your ticket is created, it will be assigned to one of Penn State’s technical support representatives.
- Other course software or content: contact your instructor.
Regardless of the type of problem, it is in your own best interest to be as specific as you possibly can. Vague descriptions of a problem delay assistance. Try to include information such as:
- the specific course page, quiz question, etc., you were on, what you attempted to do when that failed, and the exact language of any error message displayed on your screen;
- the date and time when your problem occurred;
- any other pertinent information (does the problem happen consistently and always in the same way, etc.).