Introducing Yourself in Canvas
Now that you've had a chance to learn about the course and the online learning environment, I'd like to get to know you...and help you get to know each other! Complete the activities below, then continue with the remainder of the Course Orientation.
What you need to do...
- Introduce yourself and meet the rest of the class!
We will use Canvas to post and read self-introductions. To access the discussion forum:
- Click on the "Personal Introductions" discussion located in the "Start Here" folder.
- Introduce yourself and answer the questions below.
- What do you hope to gain from this course?
- Where do you live? (state, country province, etc.) It's always interesting to see where everyone in the course currently calls home.
- Do you have any geospatial and/or environmental work experience?
- A fun fact about yourself.
- View other students' postings to learn more about them.
- Complete the "Initial Course Survey"
This survey contains questions about you and your expectations for this course. To access the Initial Course Survey:
- Click on the "Initial Course Survey" located in the "Start Here" folder.