What will we learn?
By the end of Lesson 9, you should be able to:
- describe the nature of DRT services and the primary populations they are intended to serve;
- list some of the technologies providers use to help them manage DRT services;
- characterize the most common types of DRT fare structures;
- discuss some of the characteristics of fixed route transit and explain the structure and function of GTFS data;
- describe some of the functions and accomplishments of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA);
- share something you learned about one of your classmates and/or some ideas you discussed with a classmate about the content of this week’s lesson.