Lesson Learning Objectives
Evidence increases the estimate of the probability of the truthfulness of an alternative. An observation, e.g., a map or document, should be regarded as evidence only when it is compatible with the alternative.
- Compile evidence to estimate of the probability of the truthfulness of the alternative.
- Analyze the evidence to determine critical missing geospatial evidence.
- Produce the missing geospatial evidence.
- Analyze the quality of the evidence you compiled or developed.
- Review the work of the other students.
Questions or Comments?Registered students are welcome to post comments or questions to The Conference Room discussion forum. (That forum can be accessed at any time in Canvas by clicking on the Discussions link.)