Please participate in an online discussion of Project #3 Climate Change Videos.
This discussion will take place in a threaded discussion forum in Canvas (see the Canvas Guides for the specific information on how to use this tool) over approximately a week-long period of time. Since the class participants will be posting to the discussion forum at various points in time during the week, you will need to check the forum frequently in order to fully participate. You can also subscribe to the discussion and receive e-mail alerts each time there is a new post.
Please realize that a discussion is a group effort and make sure to participate early in order to give your classmates enough time to respond to your posts.
For this discussion:
1) Make an introductory post about your own video with a couple of sentences about the message you were trying to convey. *Include a link or an attachment of your video, so other students can access it!!*
(Note: if you have not created a Project 3 video but still want to participate in this discussion, for your introductory post state the detailed message you would have tried to convey had you made a video.)
2) Watch the other class videos (or as many as time will allow).
3) Comment thoughtfully on at least *2* of your classmates' posts/videos with a suggestion or critique.
Submitting your work
- Go to Canvas.
- Go to the Home tab.
- Click on the Lesson 12 discussion: Project #3 Videos.
- Post your comments and responses.
You will be graded on the quality of your participation. See the online discussion grading rubric for the specifics on how this assignment will be graded. Please note that you will not receive a passing grade on this assignment if you wait until the last day of the discussion to make your first post.