This text is open to the entire world. All comments and questions are welcome. Whom you should contact, and how, depends on whether or not you are a registered Penn State student. Also, Penn State students registered through the World Campus have different options than those registered at other locations. Advice for three categories of users follows below.
Penn State students registered through the World Campus for GEOG 482
- Comments and questions about this text: Log in to the text and post a message at the bottom of a page.
- Comments and questions: Post a message in a discussion forum in Canvas.
- There is a discussion forum for each chapter and project.
- There is also a forum called "Conference Room" for class-related matters that don't pertain to a particular chapter or project.
- The "Lounge" forum is for social communications.
- Private questions and comments for your instructors: Send a course mail message in Canvas.
- Questions about quizzes: send a Canvas mail message to your instructor.
- Questions about projects: send a Canvas mail message to your grading assistant (team leader).
- Technical Support: World Campus students may seek help from the World Campus Help Desk.
All official administrative communications from the Penn State World Campus are sent to students' Penn State e-mail accounts. Be sure to check your Penn State account regularly, or forward your Penn State e-mail to your preferred e-mail account, so you do not miss any important information.
Need a reminder about how to communicate via this text or Canvas? See page 8 - Communications - of the Orientation
Other users, including those not registered as Penn State students
- Send comments about this text to the author at email@example.com.