Answer the following problems, and submit your answers to the drop box in Canvas that has been created for this module.
- Your answers must be submitted in the form of a Microsoft Word document.
- Include your Penn State Access Account user ID in the name of your file (for example, "module2_abc123.doc").
- The due date for this assignment will be sent to the class by e-mail in Canvas.
- Your grade for the assignment will appear in the drop box approximately one week after the due date.
- You can access the drop box for this module in Canvas by clicking on the Lessons tab, and then locating the drop box on the list that appears.
Speculate on what the difference would be between phase diagrams (P-T curve) of various pure component systems. Write a paragraph or so on what you believe the differences are and why.
What should be the differences in the diagrams in question 1? Are the dew points the same? What about the bubble points? And their critical points?