Answer the following problems, and submit your answers to the drop box in Canvas that has been created for this module.
- Your answers must be submitted in the form of a Microsoft Word document.
- Include your Penn State Access Account user ID in the name of your file (for example, "module2_abc123.doc").
- The due date for this assignment will be sent to the class by e-mail in Canvas.
- Your grade for the assignment will appear in the drop box approximately one week after the due date.
- You can access the drop box for this module in Canvas by clicking on the Lessons tab, and then locating the drop box on the list that appears.
- For a design project involving a binary C1/C2 system, an engineer needs to know the partial molar volumes of C1 and C2 at the same conditions. Due to budget constraints, he was able to measure only one of them. Speculate on how to go about obtaining the second one.