All Penn State students qualify as eligible users of the library and can borrow materials. "Eligible users include currently enrolled or employed Penn State faculty, staff, and students in good standing who do not have access to a Penn State campus." So, just like any on-campus Penn State student, as an online Penn State student, you have a wealth of library resources available to you, too!
As a user of Penn State Libraries, you can:
- search for journal articles (many are even immediately available in full-text);
- request articles that aren't available in full-text and have them delivered electronically;
- borrow books and other materials and have them delivered to your doorstep;
- access materials that your instructor has put on electronic Library Reserves (specific to your course);
- talk to reference librarians in real time using chat, phone, and e-mail;
- borrow e-books;
- gain access to research and subject guides;
- ...and much more!
All World Campus students should use the World Campus Library home page.
Don't forget! If you have a question you can just ASK! a librarian! They are there to help you! The ASK! page will connect you to librarians in a manner that meets your needs; e-mail, phone, or use the chat window for a quick response!