You should now be able to:
- frame the context of the Korean War and the subsequent creation of North Korea and South Korea;
- examine the ways in which the Korean War was an extension of the Cold War;
- describe the general timeline of events relating to the development of Nuclear arms in North Korea;
- describe North Korea’s development of cyber capabilities;
- discuss the humanitarian crisis ongoing in North Korea and the potential implications for neighboring countries (China, South Korea) and countries invested in the fall of the North Korean government;
- discuss the importance of China for negotiations with North Korea.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 10 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 10! Double-check the Lesson 10 module in Canvas to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin Lesson 11.