Answer the following problems, and submit your answers to the drop box in Canvas that has been created for this module.
- Your answers must be submitted in the form of a Microsoft Word document.
- Include your Penn State Access Account user ID in the name of your file (for example, "module2_abc123.doc").
- The due date for this assignment will be sent to the class by e-mail in Canvas.
- Your grade for the assignment will appear in the drop box approximately one week after the due date.
- You can access the drop box for this module in Canvas by clicking on the Lessons tab, and then locating the drop box on the list that appears.
- An engineer is seeking your advice on which EOS he should use to model various hydrocarbon mixtures he is dealing with. He has access to a program that provides him with several options for different cubic EOS. He presents you with the following list:
- A sweet natural gas from Nigeria
- A sour natural gas (high CO2, H2S contents)
- Flue gas