Answer the following problem, and submit your answer to the drop box in Canvas that has been created for this module.
- Your answers must be submitted in the form of a Microsoft Word document.
- Include your Penn State Access Account user ID in the name of your file (for example, "module2_abc123.doc").
- The due date for this assignment will be sent to the class by e-mail in Canvas.
- Your grade for the assignment will appear in the drop box approximately one week after the due date.
- You can access the drop box for this module in Canvas by clicking on the Lessons tab, and then locating the drop box on the list that appears.
- Provide a comprehensive flowchart of how to build a flash calculation model for a multi-component mixture. Assume that the data you have available is pressure, temperature, fluid composition, and all the properties of the pure components making up the mixture. This flowchart should be clear enough so that anyone could code it and generate results!