In this lesson, you learned...
- key characteristics related to geography, population, and Chinese society;
- about Chinese government and key institutions;
- to describe business models for foreign investment in China;
- about energy markets in China, in terms of supply and demand;
- of China's 12th and 13th Five Year Plan and implications for the energy sector;
- to explain the World Trade Organization and its role in international trade;
- describe what a Clean Development Mechanism is.
Have you completed everything?
You have reached the end of Lesson 11! Double-check the list of requirements on the first page of this lesson to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there.