By now, you should be able to do all of the following:
- define natural resources;
- describe why the term "natural resources" is anthropocentric;
- analyze the difference between linear and circular resource flows;
- describe the differences between reduction, reuse, and recycling; and
- identify components of the circular economy and cradle to cradle certification.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 8 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 8! Double-check the to-do list on the Lesson 8 Overview page to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin Lesson 9.