The focus of this lesson is on ways to sustainably manage natural resources.
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- define natural resources;
- describe why the term "natural resources" is anthropocentric;
- analyze the difference between linear and circular resource flows;
- describe the differences between reduction, reuse, and recycling; and
- identify components of the circular economy and cradle to cradle certification.
|Lesson 8 Online Content
If you have any general course questions, please post them to our HAVE A QUESTION discussion forum located under the Discussions tab in Canvas. I will check that discussion forum regularly to respond as appropriate. While you are there, feel free to post your own responses and comments if you are able to help out a classmate. If you have a question but would like to remain anonymous to the other students, email me through Canvas.
If you have something related to the material that you'd like to share, feel free to post to the Coffee Shop forum, also under the Discussions tab in Canvas.