By now you should be able to do all of the following:
- analyze the water footprint of various foods;
- describe how improper fertilizer management causes dead zones;
- define eutrophication;
- describe the sustainability implications of food deserts and food insecurity;
- demonstrate an understanding of permaculture philosophy and principles;
- describe regenerative agriculture and appropriate technology;
- analyze the sustainability impacts of community gardens;
- explain the benefits of fair trade certification.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 9 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 9! Double-check the to-do list on the Lesson 9 Overview page to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin Lesson 10.