You should now be able to:
- express how popular culture is an integral part of geopolitics;
- critically evaluate government statements justifying foreign policy;
- relate the use of different justifications used by countries to different geopolitical situations;
- think critically about the way other countries are represented in popular culture; and
- think critically about the way the foreign policy of one’s own country is portrayed in popular culture and government statements.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 3 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 3! Double-check the Lesson 3 module in Canvas to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin Lesson 4.