You should now be able to:
- consider the geopolitics of globalization;
- understand the activity of social movements as a form of geopolitics;
- interpret peace movements as geographically situated actors;
- identify the geography of contemporary terrorism;
- identify the geography of contemporary counter-terrorism;
- consider the geographic mismatch of terrorism and counter-terrorism; and
- consider the geopolitical implications of cyber-warfare
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 6 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 6! Double-check the Lesson 6 module in Canvas to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin Lesson 7.