You should now be able to:
- define the key components of Modelski’s model of World Leadership;
- define the key components of Wallerstein’s world-systems theory;
- discuss and debate the critiques of the models;
- use them to interpret US foreign policy, as a form of geopolitical agency; and
- use them to interpret the geopolitical codes of other states and non-state actors.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 7 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 7! Double-check the Lesson 7 module in Canvas to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin Lesson 8.