Now that you've had a chance to learn about the course and the online learning environment, I'd like to get to know you...and help you get to know each other!
Time to introduce yourself and meet the rest of the class!
We will use a Canvas discussion forum to post and read self-introductions. To access the discussion forum:
- Go to the Canvas environment
- Locate "Zero: Course Orientation" and click "Meet and Greet Discussion"
- Write a message containing your personal introduction:
- Who are you and where do you live?
- What do you do when you are not taking this class?
- If you are a teacher, what grade level and subject do you teach or have taught in the past?
- Have you ever taken an online course before?
- What is your favorite Earth science subfield?
- Is there anything in particular you are looking forward to in this course?
- View other students' postings to learn more about them and reply to them, too!