By now you should be able to:
- identify different types of solar technologies;
- explain the basic process by which solar panels generate electricity;
- explain the difference between irradiance and irradiation;
- calculate energy use/generation given power and time;
- evaluate the impact of tilt and orientation on solar PV output;
- calculate the output of a solar array;
- explain how anaerobic digestion converts organic material to biogas; and
- identify some of the benefits of anaerobic digestion.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 1 tasks!
You have reached the end of the lesson! Double-check the to-do list on the Lesson Overview page to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin the next lesson..