By now you should be able to do the following:
- identify and describe major geographic regions and features of Colorado;
- analyze population and precipitation patterns in Colorado;
- describe the basic geology of the Rocky Mountains and the Front Range;
- explain the concept of "first in time, first in right" in terms of Colorado water policy;
- define RPS, REC, SREC, ITC, and PTC as they relate to energy policy;
- explain how renewable portfolio standards incentivize renewable energy.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 6 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 6! Double-check the to-do list on the Lesson 6 Overview page to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you move on to the next lesson.