In the final full lesson of this course, you will learn some basics of Colorado geography (and geology), energy, energy policy, water, and water policy.
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- identify and describe major geographic regions and features of Colorado;
- analyze population and precipitation patterns in Colorado;
- describe the basic geology of the Rocky Mountains and the Front Range;
- explain the concept of "first in time, first in right" in terms of Colorado water policy;
- define RPS, REC, SREC, ITC, and PTC as they relate to energy policy;
- explain how renewable portfolio standards incentivize renewable energy.
|To Read||Lesson 6 Online Content||You're here!|
If you have any general course questions, please post them to our HAVE A QUESTION discussion forum located under the Discussions tab in Canvas. I will check that discussion forum regularly to respond as appropriate. While you are there, feel free to post your own responses and comments if you are able to help out a classmate. If you have a question but would like to remain anonymous to the other students, email me through Canvas.
If you have something related to the material that you'd like to share, feel free to post to the Coffee Shop forum, also under the Discussions tab in Canvas.