By now you should be able to:
- define and provide examples of negative externalities;
- analyze the implications of achieving a steady state economy, and how they relate to ecological footprint;
- identify the pros and cons of energy return on energy invested;
- describe the (in)adequacies of using GDP as a development metric;
- analyze the viability of various development metrics;
- define social and environmental justice;
- identify examples of social and environmental (in)justice.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 2 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 2! Double-check the to-do list on the Lesson 2 Overview page to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin Lesson 3.