You should now be able to:
- identify the connection between national identity and the state;
- identify the manifestation of nationalism in current affairs;
- identify the way gender roles are defined by the practice of nationalism;
- identify the important role of “combat” in the creation of national identities;
- understand how geopolitical codes are rooted in national histories; and
- question the dominant inside/outside binary underlying the geopolitics of national security.
Reminder - Complete all of the Lesson 4 tasks!
You have reached the end of Lesson 4! Double-check the Lesson 4 module in Canvas to make sure you have completed all of the activities listed there before you begin Lesson 5.