This page includes links to resources such as additional readings, websites, and videos related to the lesson concepts. Feel free to explore these on your own. If you would like to suggest other resources for this list please send the instructor an email.
- REDD+ Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- IPCC Assessment Reports
- U.S Forest Service Climate Change Resource Center
- United Nations Carbon Offset Platform
- Green Climate Fund
- National Tree Benefit Calculator
Articles & Reports:
- Mapping the irrecoverable carbon in Earth’s ecosystems
- Findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change "Report on Climate Change Impacts Part II"
- "Deforestation Success Stories: Tropical Nations Where Forest Protection and Reforestation Policies Have Worked"
- "Mapping the potential for REDD+ to deliver biodiversity conservation in Viet Nam"
- Congressional Reserach Service "Reduction in Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+)"