Throughout the course to date, you’ve had several mini-assignments culminating in the completion of your final project, which is due this week. These mini-assignments have allowed your instructor to provide you with constructive feedback on the direction of your assignment.
As a brief reminder, your final project should:
- Be the equivalent of 12 to 15 pages (not including title, reference, graphics, or figures)
- Have citations that are in APA format
- Your project should have an academic research focus (this should have been established in week two)
- Your project should have a clear thesis statement
- If you’re writing a paper, please make sure it is double spaced using 12 point font
- If you’re submitting a podcast, make sure it is accompanied by an updated script or transcript, and a separate document containing your works cited in APA format
When you are ready to submit your final research project, please return to Canvas and open the Lesson 9 Research Project Final Draft dropbox in the Lesson 9: Home I - Dynamics of Home module.