By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Discern People-centric metrics and initiatives within a Corporate Sustainability Report.
- Evaluate an organization's approach to People issues through the lens of their stated Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Discern strategies and tactics used in organizations with proactive approaches to People aspects.
- Express how organizations engaging their workforces and communities benefit in tangible ways.
- Articulate the value of the stakeholder engagement process.
|To Read||Chapters 3 and 4 (Keeley, et al.)
Documents and assets as noted/linked in the Lesson (optional)
|To Do||Case Assignment: Nike and Apple
If you have any questions, please send them to my email@example.com Faculty e-mail. I will check daily to respond. If your question is one that is relevant to the entire class, I may respond to the entire class rather than individually.