Lesson 2 Overview
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- discern People-centric metrics and initiatives within a Corporate Sustainability Report;
- evaluate an organization's approach to People issues through the lens of their stated Vision, Mission, and Values;
- discern strategies and tactics used in organizations with proactive approaches to People aspects;
- express how organizations engaging their workforces and communities benefit in tangible ways;
- articulate the value of the stakeholder engagement process.
|To Read||Chapters 3 and 4 (Keeley, et al.)
Documents and assets as noted/linked in the Lesson (optional)
|To Do||Case Assignment: Nike and Apple
If you have any questions, please send them to my email@example.com Faculty email. I will check daily to respond. If your question is one that is relevant to the entire class, I may respond to the entire class rather than individually.