Overview of Lesson 12
With this lesson, we will explore India, including the daunting energy challenges facing this rapidly growing economy and the opportunity they present.
What will we learn?
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to...
- identify characteristics related to geography, population, and Indian society;
- explain India economy as it relates to energy;
- quantify extent and impact of energy infrastructure challenges in India;
- describe energy-sector governance in India and opportunity for foreign investment;
- explain energy markets in India, in terms of supply and demand;
- discuss opportunities and plans for addressing energy challenges in India;
- explain microgrids and off-grid advances in India.
What is due for Lesson 12?
The table below provides an overview of the requirements for Lesson 12. For details, please see individual assignments.
Please refer to the Calendar in Canvas for specific time frames and due dates.
|REQUIREMENT||SUBMITTING YOUR WORK|
|Read Lesson 12 content and any additional assigned material||Not submitted.|
|Weekly Activity 12||Yes—Complete Activity located in the Modules Tab in Canvas.|
|Case Study--participate in Case Study Q & A as described in Case Study guidelines.||Check Canvas calendar for all Case Study Due Dates.|