This orientation serves as your guide to the structure of the course and to our online learning environment. Read the Syllabus for an introduction to the basic concepts covered in this course.
At the successful completion of the Course Orientation, students should be able to:
- articulate your expectations about how and what you will learn in your online course;
- understand how and what instructors expect you to learn in your online course;
- locate key information about the course, including assignments, due dates, technical information, places to get help, and course policies;
- understand course policies, including academic integrity;
- communicate with instructors and fellow students.
The next page in this lesson outlines the steps you need to perform to successfully complete this orientation.
If you have any questions now or at any point during this week, please feel free to post them to the Orientation Discussion.