This week's assignment is rather open ended. I'd like you to do the following:
- Find a vector data service that interests you either on ArcGIS Online or on an ArcGIS Server instance,
- Display the data from this service using a ClassBreaksRenderer, UniqueValueRenderer, or through the use of visual variables,
- Configure popups (programmatically) to display information from the service's attribute table.
This project is one week in length. Please refer to the course Calendar, in Canvas, for the due date.
- Edit your e-Portfolio so that it includes a link to your map and post a link to your e-Portfolio through the Assignment 5 page in Canvas. (80 of 100 points)
- Beneath the map or on your e-Portfolio page, provide a short description of your map and reflect on what you learned from the lesson, what you found challenging, and how you might apply what you learned to your work. (20 of 100 points)
- Complete the Lesson 5 quiz.