Nexview 3D and Mx™ Software
- Identify the components of the Nexview 3D and their function in measuring light.
- Discuss situations in which misuse of the equipment can result in permanent damage to the instrument.
- Define spatial sampling, numerical aperture, field of view, optical resolution, and how they affect measured surface parameter values.
- Demonstrate proficiency when using the Mx™ software tab.
- Describe the process utilized by the profilometer to obtain measurements and collect the appropriate data.
- Describe the different acquisition options available.