By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Critically evaluate sustainability filings and stated strategies through the lens of an organization's stated mission, vision, and values.
- Articulate the role GRI plays–and does not play–in an organization's sustainability reporting.
- Analyze filings through omission, indicator, narrative, and commission analyses.
- Propose public sustainability filings as a platform for innovation and competitive advantage.
- Discern what the major filings do–and do not–require an organization to do to comply.
|To Read||Chapters 7 and 8 (Keeley, et al.)
Documents and assets as noted/linked in the Lesson (optional)
|To Do||Case Assignment: Finding opportunity
If you have any questions, please send them to my email@example.com Faculty e-mail. I will check daily to respond. If your question is one that is relevant to the entire class, I may respond to the entire class rather than individually.